Facility, Wedding, & Funeral Policies
Wedding Policy: Covenant’s wedding policy is available in the church office upon request. We welcome wedding applications from members and non-members who are active in the congregation and wish to be supported by this congregation as they begin their journey of marriage.
Child, Youth, and Vulnerable Adult Protection Policy
As people who seek to follow Jesus’ commandment to “let the children come to me” (Matt. 19:14), the congregation of Covenant Presbyterian Church takes seriously the importance of providing a safe and nurturing environment for members of all ages. The Child, Youth, and Vulnerable Adult Protection Policy intends to protect the children and youth in our church community, the adult volunteers and employees who work with them, and the church itself.
The policy establishes standards and procedures for:
- Supervision of and interaction with children and youth
- Volunteer and staff screening and training
- Reporting and responding to suspicious or inappropriate activity
If you have questions about the policy, please contact the Reverend Katelyn Gordon Cooke.
Print & Online Photo Use Policy
Including photos on our website and other church publications of people and events at Covenant Presbyterian Church is a privilege for us, and we intend to respect and honor it. Therefore:
- Photos are almost always of people in public spaces, and/or at public events.
- We will not knowingly post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in the photo.
- We do not identify children or youth by name in the photos we print or post online. Adults may occasionally be identified only if prior permission is given.
- We will keep a database of names for those who request pictures of them or their children not be used and will strive to honor each request.
- If copyright for a photo is held by someone other than Covenant Presbyterian Church, we will receive permission to post it and gladly provide credit if desired by the photographer.
- We will respectfully remove any photo upon request. If you see a photo that includes you or your child and would like it removed from the site, please call the church office or notify the site administrator with the details.
We ask for your respect in return. Unless otherwise indicated, photographs throughout this website are the property of and are copyrighted by Covenant Presbyterian Church and may not be used for any purpose (including but not limited to: downloading, printing, distributing, linking) without expressed permission from Covenant Presbyterian Church.