Print & Online Photo Use Policy
Including photos on our website and other church publications of people and events at Covenant Presbyterian Church is a privilege for us, and we intend to respect and honor it. Therefore:
- Photos are almost always of people in public spaces, and/or at public events.
- We will not knowingly post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in the photo.
- We do not identify children or youth by name in the photos we print or post online. Adults may occasionally be identified only if prior permission is given.
- We will keep a database of names for those who request pictures of them or their children not be used and will strive to honor each request.
- If copyright for a photo is held by someone other than Covenant Presbyterian Church, we will receive permission to post it and gladly provide credit if desired by the photographer.
- We will respectfully remove any photo upon request. If you see a photo that includes you or your child and would like it removed from the site, please call the church office or notify the site administrator with the details.
We ask for your respect in return. Unless otherwise indicated, photographs throughout this website are the property of and are copyrighted by Covenant Presbyterian Church and may not be used for any purpose (including but not limited to: downloading, printing, distributing, linking) without expressed permission from Covenant Presbyterian Church.